Get 100% of Tuition Covered When You Register for a Course!
Apply to receive tuition assistance through the Early Childhood Tuition Assistance (ECTA) and Preschool Development Grant (PDG) at the University of New Hampshire College of Professional Studies, funded by the NH Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration!
Available to NH Educators, Paraeducators, and Childcare Workers
This grant is available to individuals working in NH-licensed centers, including:
- Individuals working a minimum of 15 hours per week in an out-of-school time center
- Childcare teachers working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Elementary school paraprofessionals working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Childcare directors working a minimum of 30 hours per week
100% Coverage of ECE Tuition
100% of tuition is covered for up to two ECE classes per term. Students are responsible for all materials needed for the course and the $92 academic services and registration fee. Students do not need to be enrolled in a degree program to receive the grant and take courses.
Important Information Regarding These Grants:
Applications will be reviewed as received. Applications fill fast, so apply early.
The awarded money will be removed from the student's account, and they will be billed for the total cost of the course for the following reasons:
- Students withdraw from the course after the add/drop period
- Students do not participate in the course after registering
- Students stop participating in the course after registering
- Students do not receive a passing grade in the course
There are over 100 courses eligible for grant funding.
Courses are available in the following areas:
- Human Services
- Behavioral Science
- Applied Psychology
- Communication and Speech
To download the full list of eligible courses, please fill out the inquiry form.